Some of our users will probably say “Finally!”, and we agree – we have been neglecting Drupal. Falter not, come fall, we are excited to now support Drupal 7! Applause is in order (or not…). As of last week, the new Drupal 7 is out in the wild and you are invited to download your own copy!
There are a few things you should keep an eye on:
- Make sure you have a rich text editor enabled (like TinyMCE).
- Settings where the Zemanta block is positioned
- If the theme you are using does not have a sidebar, enable it in our module.
If you find any issues or come to ponder interesting questions, we just might have the right answers!
As always, we are waiting for your emails at email@example.com or comments below!
- Zemanta @ BlogWorld NY 2011: (Re)Introducing Zemanta (zemanta.com)
- Zemanta Summer HackDay – Part II Report (zemanta.com)
- Announcing New Article Previews, Sneak Peak of New Image Settings (zemanta.com)