THE POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. HOWEVER, WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT. IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN ZEMANTA, DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH YOUR RESUME OR PORTFOLIO.
Zemanta is growing our technical team to deliver ever better experience to our users and partners.
So if you are crazy enough to work in a start-up, here’s a ninja-engineer-developer we are looking for:
- You are comfortable with Python (Perl/PHP/Ruby polyglots accepted too). Your SQL is passable.
- Command line is your ~/
- You get the job done – deadlines are your deity
- You enjoy working with other people to solve complex challenges and are self-reliant the rest of the time
What we offer is an ability to work on an exciting global project, growing your knowledge and experience by competing with other global tech companies, some stress and adrenalin, flexible schedule, competitive pay, team of bright peers and cutting edge tech.
Location is Ljubljana, Slovenia. We’re accepting candidates from outside Slovenia also – in this case you’d need to come here for a longer immersion period or drive to Ljubljana once to twice a week. Start date is December or January.
We’re expecting applications in English language. You should send a short CV and explain persuasively why we should hire you. We’re especially interested in your hobby, student or open source side projects. E-mail address is email@example.com.
[Update: we removed intimidating "Python is your mother tongue" requirement. We don't do metaclasses, Python bytecode by hand or lambda-within-lambda constructs. We are looking for some experience and good general development skills.]
Some of your future peers:
- Meet the Team – Dusan Omercevic (zemanta.com)
- Meet the Team: Marko Mrdjenovic (zemanta.com)
- Meet the Team: Marko Samastur (zemanta.com)
- Meet the Team – Jure Koren (zemanta.com)