Zemanta is a specialty sponsor of the biggest conference on content marketing in the world by the great folks at Content Marketing Institute – Content Marketing World. We are already here in Columbus, Ohio and will report daily from the conference; it starts today with workshops.
How come we’re here? Well, blogs are among the most popular tactics by B2B marketers. According to a study on B2B content marketing by Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs, blogs are used by 65% of marketers. Only social media and article posting are more popular than blogs.
Moreover, blogs are used much more frequently than the year before. They’re especially popular at companies with 10 – 99 employees, whereas only 55 per cent of the largest companies employ this tactic.
Before the content marketing conference starts and with it our coverage, here are some links to most popular Zemanta posts on blogging you may have missed.
- Do You Know How to Please Your Web Junkies? – Web junkies prefer websites that offer a seemingly endless variety and quantity of regularly updated relevant content. Does you blog?
- How to Increase Traffic to Your Blog, Part 3: Guest Blogging and Networking through Comments – One way to increase traffic to your blog is to be present and visible on other blogs save yours. There are two ways to do this: guest blogging and leaving valuable comments.
- Triple Your Blog Post Frequency – This post identifies best examples of post types and checklist to help you post more often without compromising quality.
- Understanding Context: How to Increase the Visibility of Your Blog - Content in the wrong context leads to disappointments.
- 5 Rules for Corporate Blog Longevity That Are Often Overlooked – 5 rules you should follow to make your business or corporate blog successful in the long run.
- A Blog Editor’s Checklist – If you’re not sure how and what to edit in a blog post, here is a handy checklist to review before you hit the “Publish” button.
- 3 Rules for Updating Your Blog More Often – We should stop obsessing about quality to the detriment of rarely making ourselves write. Here are 3 rules to follow to update your blog regularly.
- SEO for New Bloggers – As a blogger, some, if not much, of your traffic will come from organic channels (ie. Google and Bing), so you need to set yourself up for SEO success before you even begin.