Every team has its passions that are reflected in the product and service they provide. One of our bigger passions is Wine and with it things related to Wine blogging. A while ago we announced our Snooth.com integration and how we make wine blogging really easy.
Today we’re really happy to announce another addition to Zemanta: we’ve added over 500 blogs from wineblogger.info English directory of great Wine blogs.
This means that it’s going to be even easier for you to discover fellow wine lovers blogs posts as well read their thoughts on the same topic that you’re just writing a blog post on.
Related posts will show up in article section automatically. Blogs featured in Wineblogger.info will also benefit from this as thousands for Zemanta bloggers will be able to easily discover their blog posts as well as link to them.
For the ones that are not familiar with wineblogger.info, they describe themselves as:
The new wineblogger.info is a place to discover wine blogs of all languages, locations and topics. With time, we will fine tune the categories within each section in order to make this a truly comprehensive list.
The key is that the niche of wine blogging is growing fast and a maintained and updated list of wine blogs is something that is needed to better document the topic. We review the sites as often as possible to make sure that their are current and not abandoned. With time we also hope to add new categories and some “special extras” as we find new ways to organize the data.
Wineblogger also maintains a blog that ranges from topics on wine blogging tools, and the culture of wine writing as a whole. We are always open to collaboration ideas, and suggestions.
With this update to Zemanta, we’ve also updated our screenshot of how Zemanta can help you blog better about wine:
The main features that can help you with your wine blogging are:
- Powerful integration with Snooth for information on wineries and wines together with the labels andÂ homepage
- Automatic recommendation of links to Snooth, Homepages of wineries, Wikipedia, Google Maps and other resources.
- Simple one click insertion of Google Maps for location of mentioned wineries and other geographical locations (e.g. valley)
- Related articles from your own list of blogs and from selection of best sources on the internet such as wineblogger.info
- SEO optimized tags that you can apply with a single click and make organizing your content even easier
Zemanta is a free download from http://www.zemanta.com and supports all the major blogging platforms, including: WordPress.com and .org, Blogger.com, TypePad, Movable Type, Drupal, Tumblr, ScribeFire and LiveWriter.