Google gave a sneak peak of new things to come for their Blogger blogging platform at SXSW (via TechCrunch). Last year, they introduced new features such as real-time stats, use of web fonts, and mobile templates. In 2011, look for a complete redesign of the dashboard and post editing among other major changes.
You can find out more in this video:
With the upcoming WordPress 3.2 release that promises to make WP leaner and changes at TypePad, we're excited about the renewed energy in the blogosphere and look forward to making 2011 a great year for bloggers, one of the most exciting years since Blogger launched in 1999.
- Half A Billion Blog Posts Later, Google To Give Blogger A Revamp (via TechCrunch) (calculable.org)
- Google Revealed New BlogSpot Dashboard Layout at SXSW 2011 (shoutmeloud.com)
- Google's Blogger Is About to Get an Overhaul (mashable.com)
- Blogger Finally Gets An Overhaul With New Dashboard & Features [News] (makeuseof.com)
- 11 Things Bloggers Should Do Today (And a Look at Blogger's New Changes) (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)