Zemanta recommends your content to diverse networks of engaged communities and brings new readers to your site.
- We believe you should have a chance to reach your total potential audience.
- We believe no one should be tricked into clicking on ads or content.
- We believe attention should be earned with quality, relevancy and trust .
- We believe publishers shouldn’t be lowering editorial standards to grow or survive.
- We believe in respectful and brand safe monetization .
- We believe everyone needs trusted content discovery .
- We are also hiring. Join us.
Boštjan Špetič CPO
Boštjan loves art, philosophy and observing quirky social phenomena. Before Zemanta he worked as professional journalist for national television and was involved in several contemporary art performances as a multimedia and technology consultant. Boštjan is our team-building champion and community-use case expert. He also acts as a mentor for other startups at Seedcamp and Springboard.
Andraž Tori CTO
Andraž is a hyperactive learner and researcher, addicted to media reasoning, intellectual property rights and Internet ethics. He is active in the semantic web technology community and often speaks at industry events like SemTech, Web Fest .ME and BlogWorld. Andraž is our lead software architect with deep insight in natural language processing, contextual information retrieval and automatic crossmedia weaving.
Based in Seattle, WA, Todd is Zemanta’s CEO. He’s a long time exec and founder for digital media startups who has a thing for the world of online advertising and publishing. Todd loves to play ice hockey and really hopes Seattle gets a proper hockey team.